Saturday, May 7, 2011

Inbox - SCAM ALERT "Compliment" the Nigerian 419 letter from a HK Bank HSBC this time

the previous letter from Shanghai Commericial Bank Ltd - could be the same scammer
 If you are from Britain please forward details of the scam to  The National Fraud Authority (NFA)


-----Mensaje original-----
De: Steven Heal [mailto:stheal@gmx.co.uk]
Enviado el: Saturday, May 07, 2011 12:50 PM
Asunto: Compliment


Urgent Assistance From: Mr. Steven Heal. 
HSBC Bank Plc - London U.K.

With due respect,

I have decided to reach you directly and personally after all my search looking for a foreign partner that could be of assistance, please permit me to introduce myself, my name is Steven Heal, am the head of audit department the risk manager of HSBC Bank London.

I am responsible for all risk and financial policies in this bank, i am happy to contact you directly after due considerations concerning a confidential matter i will like to discuss with you.

Due to my position within this banking firm i stumbled on this domiciliary account that has remained dormant for the past three years with the total sum of $10,000,000.00 (Ten Million United States dollars).

I have contacted our bank management and we sent out some members of staff for inquiries and discovered that the account holder died in an accident Years back.

I am writing you to please stand as the next of kin of our late customer to enable me do all the legalization here in my office and have the said funds transfer to your nominated bank account over there in your country. I have made inquiries and discovered that the depositor of the said funds died together with his families and no next of kin left behind.

I am the only person that knows about this information because i am the risk manager and this is the reason why i am contacting you to act as the next of kin to this fund, i have certified my conscience to compensate you adequately at the end of the transaction by sharing this funds between you and i as 60% for me and 40% for you being the new beneficiary of the said funds.

Also, i do need to inform you that there is practically no risk involved in this transaction, it is going to be a bank to bank transfer to your nominated bank account with legitimate process.

I guarantee you this transaction is under legitimate arrangements that will not breach the law by both parties; it is a simple process which will take a short while if you are willing to do this transaction with me.

I will be waiting to hear from you as a matter of urgency and then i will explain more better and tell you all you need to do for us to get this transaction done.

Best regards.
Steven Heal
(Head of audit department & risk manager)
HSBC Bank Plc - London U.K.

No comments: