Saturday, May 7, 2011

Inbox - SCAM ALERT "You have 6 unread messages" I do not have a profile on www.urusdate.ru. Spam possibly scam


De: RusLadies [mailto:info@automagic.de]
Enviado el: Tuesday, April 19, 2011 5:47 AM
Para: webmaster@itccommunications.net
Asunto: You have 6 unread messages

Dear member of our Dating site!
You have 6 unread messages from ladies.
Please, check them here:
urusdate.ru
 
Best wishes to you,
administrator
Olga

After a bad experience with uadreams.com I would not put a profile on a dating site, having broken my rule not to have a long distance romance. Having said that I believe that I did meet my soul mate but evil people are keeping us apart. watchdog an english television program we believe is going to expose the respected site www.match.com we believe next thursday. We think that these sites should be avoided really

so does this site
  • Galina Scam E-Mail | Scam Mails
    I long for finding a special person for serious relations or even family life. Aren.t you the one I am searching for? Click here! urusdate.ru
    scammails.dk/?p=1267

BBC - Watchdog

 -
Watchdog - investigations and topical reports into the big names and smaller rogues letting consumers down.
www.bbc.co.uk/watchdog/

No comments: