Saturday, July 16, 2011

Inbox - SCAM ALERT "Can I trust You.....?" 419 Nigerian scam letter

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Diana Gbagbo [mailto:dian.gbagbo@gmail.com]
Enviado el: Saturday, July 16, 2011 3:35 PM
Para: undisclosed recipients:
Asunto: Can I trust You.....?


FROM MS DIANA GBAGBO
EMAIL: diana.gbagbo@gmail.com

Dear Good Friend,

Compliment of the season to you and you family, you may be surprised to receive this kind of letter from me since you do not know me before. Anyway, let me start by introducing my self, I am Miss Diana Laurent Gbagbo, the first Daughter of the formal President of Ivory Coast Mr. Laurent Gbagbo whom the ECOWAS, AU and France have forced out of office recently. I know you might have be hearing what is happening in my country presently as well.

Meanwhile I got your contact through a liable network online during my search for a reliable and reputable person to handle a top confidential transaction which involves a transfer of fund to a foreign account and I decided to write to you. My father has a political problem with his rivals Mr. Alassane Ouattara due to the election mal practice And also for the facts that Alassane Ouattara comes from the minorities region.

Due to the rising problem of forcing my father out of the office, He revealed to me that I should travel down here in Republic of Benin with the documents which contain some huge amount of money which he deposited with with a security company here in Republic Of Benin. He further instructed me to contact someone overseas whom I can transfer the money into his/her account because presently we do not know what we happen to my father where he as been detain in a house arrest by his rivals.


The electoral commission had by then already awarded victory to Ouattara with a 54 percent majority, a finding supported by the international community. My father struggle to secure power turned increasingly violent until My father Sir Laurent Gbagbo was finally arrested in our underground bunker stormed by pro-Ouattara forces on April 11.


Now, I am writing to you from the Republic Of Benin because all our family member was not allowed to travel outside the country by the new president Mr. Alassane Ouattara, and I have also meet with the Director of the Finance&security company which my father directed me to contact and confirm the reality of the money.

The fund deposited with the Finance Company is S$5.000.000 [Five Million United States Dollars only]. and meanwhile the fund was deposited with my name as the next of kin beneficiary. I will give you more details and procedure information sooner as i receive your willingness towards the transaction.

I will be waiting for your reply so I can instruct you on what to do next.

As my foreign partner I have it in mind to reward you with 20% for your assistance if you accept to help me out. Finally please ensure that no one else knows about this money ,so please take note and keep it as a top secret until the money get into your bank account also it is important for my safety here and when i come over to join after the successful transfer,

I will be waiting for your reply on my private email below for security reasons.


Thanks and God bless,

Diana Gbagbo.

No comments: