Friday, June 17, 2011

Walter´s www.uadreams.com experience confirms what I suspect that the letters are censored


Posts: 18
From Walter to Matt в 21:43, 28/05/11 

UAdreams.com is a total scam-site, don’t try it as I tried it for a few months and I quit in frustration ! Let me explain EXACTLY what happened with me. My ex-wife Tanya comes from Cherkasy Ukraine, and her mother “Lyuda” has 5 businesses in that city, most of them in the center of the city, right across the street from the only McDonalds in that city . It is very easy to locate Tanya’s mother, just go to the only stores selling luxury fur coats for older women and you will find Lyuda’s employees selling her coats for her. So I was corresponding to 7 different women who come from Cherkasy, and I told all of them that I had a lady friend who lives in Cherkasy and she could help me to arrange meetings with these women, and I told them how to contact Lyuda, even giving them addresses and telephone numbers, the names of Lyuda’s stores, the locations of the stores, I mean with the information I gave even a blind person would be able to contact Lyuda and talk to her. ( For a while Lyuda was trying to help me to find a single woman from Cherkasy but her idea of what a suitable lady is and my idea of what a wife is are 2 different things. I want someone to go hiking and walking with me, while Lyuda was trying to find someone who was good at cooking, so I told her thanks but no thanks.) Anyways, no matter what I tried to do, the women would always say that they could not meet me that way, or that this information I gave was ‘censored’ and she could not read it. At one point I said: go to the McDonalds, then go to the store beside the McDonalds, walk into that store and ask for the manager, then ask for the phone number of the lady named “Lyudmila” who sells fur coats upstairs. I was told that information was deleted from my e-mail and she could not see what I had said. Of course all of this was total BULL, they just want to keep me strung along and keep my paying for e-mails, so I eventually just gave up and deleted my profile with UA Dreams, that agency is such a rip-off !

Reply

1 comment:

john n said...

They say that the best thing to do is write to a lady first and then visit. Normally it is said that the online courting should be approximately 9 months before the chosen lady goes to the prospective bridegrooms country.

If it does not go according to these general rules then warning signals should go up.

Alright Walter is being a bit naughty in trying to byepass uadreams.com but from my experience of this agency and from typing in uadreams scam into Google Search and seeing the results you cannot blame him.

There should be no objection to $5 a letter for translation if it is done honestly and parts of the clients letters, and the letters from the lady concerned are not edited out or altered to changed to stop a couple meeting.

With this agency there are many stories of the ladies vanishing when the client visits so forget them

http://myuadreamsexperience.blogspot.com