Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Inbox - SCAM ALERT "BUSINESS PROPOSAL" the bait $25.2M (Nigerian 419 letter)

If you are from Britain please forward details of the scam toThe National Fraud Authority (NFA)

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Peter Snaith [mailto:paulblack@yahoo.com]
Enviado el: Sunday, June 26, 2011 11:42 PM
Para: undisclosed-recipients:
Asunto: BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Dear SIR/MADAM,    

Hello and how are you doing today Ma? Let me begin by first By Introducing you to my proposal, to join me in executing this mutual beneficial project. I believed that it marks the beginning of a lifetime business and interpersonal relationship with you. I would like to give you more information about myself. My full names are MR PETER R SNAITH, Born on the 14th of February 1955. I am an Attorney, married with 1 child. My address is 85 Fleet Street. London EC4Y 1AE, United Kingdom. Firstly, for us to proceed with this business transaction; I will first of all go to the court  here to secure some vital legal documents that will authenticate you as the hire to this inheritance claim, the court documents will be procure here through the Crown Court of England, a swear of affidavit, establishing you in claim as the beneficiary to the Decease; and sole legal executor to his estate valued at $25.2M. This is because of the exclusive mandate I have from the financial firm where the decease deposited the fund, to appo

 Regard,

MR PETER SNAITH

If you reply to a Nigerian 419 letter this could happen to you

No comments: