Thursday, May 5, 2011

This morning - trip to Archidona and Antequera.

Just back home

I had to got to the notary in Archidona concerning obtaining an "apositilla de la Haya" for the company´s articles of association and another one for the document stating that I am a director of the company.

Ing Real Estate require this so that the custodian bank Dubus can assign the shares to the company in respect of our holdings in Zubiarte Inversiones and Iberian Assets which we acquired in 1999 when we purchased shares in the public company Filo SA.

The notary advised us to get the British Consul in Málaga to do this as it would possibly be less complicated.

After which I drove to Antequera passing the "Lover´s Leap" on my left and going to the nursery garden first.
Loli., Miguel Angel´s wife advised me as I was leaving that they are now stocking Curry plants which are selling at 16 euros each. I said I would buy one on my next visit.

After which I drove to Mercadona and did my big shop, filling up with petrol at Eroski as it is the cheapest in Antequera apart from the GALF filling station just down the road from Eroski. GALP were the sponsors of my last season of FF1600 in Portugal (1995)

The proposed BBQ table is really not the one that I wanted and when I go to Málaga next wednesday I will see if I can get what I wanted.

No comments: