Saturday, April 2, 2011

Villanueva del Rosario hoy

Villanueva del Rosario,Andalusia

El tiempo

  1. Actualmente 14°c Despejado
  2. Hoy 21° / 12°
  3. Mañana 14° / 9°
  4. Lunes 18° / 9°
  5. Previsión ampliada 
The Cherry Tree is now in blossom

Went to the pueblo this morning to get my post and to do the Loteria Primitiva for the 4 days next week. Shakira´s "Sale El Sol" and Enrique Iglesias´"Euphoria" CD´s have arrived, the Dynamic Holdings Limited interim report and Fubon Bank (Hong Kong) Limited have raised their offer to the minority shareholders from HK$5.00 to HK$5.20

Decided not to do any shopping as I have some salmon in the freezer which I can have tomorrow.

I was up first thing this morning sprinkling fertilizer over the lawn whilst it was damp and frightening the black bird away before he could eat the grass seed that I laid yesterday in the back patio.

No comments: