REPSOL ESPAÑA

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Kylie Minogue "Can't Get You Out Of My Head" music video - #havejustwatchedONtv the making of

Uploaded by on Mar 6, 2009
Music video by Kylie Minogue performing Can't Get You Out Of My Head.

Kylie Minogue Lyrics - Can't Get You Out Of My Head.

La la la
La la la la la
La la la
La la la la la

I just can't get you out of my head

Boy your loving is all I think about
I just can't get you out of my head
Boy it's more than I dare to think about

La la la

La la la la la

I just can't get you out of my head

Boy your loving is all I think about
I just can't get you out of my head
Boy it's more than I dare to think about

Every night

Every day
Just to be there in your arms

Won't you stay?

Won't you lay?
Stay forever and ever and ever and ever

La la la

La la la la la
La la la
La la la la la

I just can't get you out of my head

Boy your loving is all I think about
I just can't get you out of my head
Boy it's more than I dare to think about

There's a dark secret in me

Don't leave me locked in your heart

Set me free

Feel the need in me
Set me free
Stay forever and ever and ever and ever

La la la

La la la la la
La la la
La la la la la

I just can't get you out of my head

I just can't get you out of my head
I just can't get you out of my head

No comments:

#F1 #Formula1 #AzerbaijanGP - Russell Finally Delivers in Baku | Azerbaijan Grand Prix 2026: Autosport

27 September 2026 George Russell finally converted pole position into victory as the Azerbaijan Grand Prix erupted into a dramatic late-race...