Saturday, February 19, 2011

what am I doing? что я делаю?

Just got back from lunch with my nephew and family. Forgot to take my electric drill for him. Luckily he remembered the software for my Nikon D5000 and just downloading from the interent. Will put it on Lidiya´s Acer laptop just in case she will ever use it and the camera?

I might light a log fire tonight but most certainly I will watch the series "The Killing

I am hoping that in our reporting on this site that we can be impartial and make the world a better place to live for as many people as possible
.
Только что вернулась с обеда с моим племянником и семьи. Забыли взять мои электродрель для него. К счастью, он вспомнил, программное обеспечение для моей D5000 Nikon и только загрузка с Interent. Поставят ее на ноутбук Acer Лидия просто в случае, если она будет когда-либо использовать его и камеру?
.
Я мог бы свет камин сегодня, но, безусловно, я буду смотреть серии "Убийство"
.
Я надеюсь, что в нашей отчетности на этом сайте, что мы можем быть беспристрастными и сделать мир лучшим местом для жизни столько людей, сколько возможно

No comments: