Monday, March 2, 2009

My e-mail to Uadreams.com dated jueves, 26 de febrero de 2009 12:39

Donetsk branch address and you have a very worried client /[CCSS:88053]

Dear Olia

I am well aware of your fee structure thank you. I have promised Lxxxxa as
many hours of translation as she wants and can probably arrange one for
Gorlovka if you cannot provide.

I asked you the address and telephone number of your Donetsk branch. Is
there any reason why you cannot give this to me? I might remind you that I
have been a client of yours for 14 months now.

Lxxxxa P #8135 invited me last March but had to cancel due to obtaining
work in Germany

She invited me last August but her contract was extended so this did not
work out. I will only come when she invites me for a third time as she has
indicated to me that she does not want to leave her parents for some time. I
understand that leaving the Ukraine by any lady is a very big decision.

When you did not give me your address I tried to find it on the internet and
came across this website
www.ualadyscam.com the author of which really
opened my eyes. Obviously sincerely corresponding only with this lady with
honorable intentions I would not like to suffer his experience as I am sure
that you can appreciate.

Whilst writing could you confirm that Lxxxxa received my San Valentines
greetings. I mention this as she acknowledged both my Birthday and Christmas
greetings in writing but to date has not done so with regard to the latter.
For this reason I have not corresponded with her fearing that she is no
longer with your agency.

Regards

J

No comments: