Monday, March 2, 2009

I need your support!!! (received Friday 27 approx 2000 hrs)

Hi, dear Jxxxx

You know today I just wanted to share with you my latest news and I need your support ....................

..................................................................................................................................................................

..................................................................................................................................................................

How are you these days?

Warmly,

Lxxxxa

Comment – this letter arrived about an a few hours after the second letter from Olga Blonde. Strange as L works until 5pm according to the above letter and it arrived at approximately 8 pm. No mention of recieving my San Valentines Greetings Card in it.

No comments: