Sunday, November 1, 2009

www.uadreams.com (External Holding Gibraltar Limited) exposed. Related to "My name is Rocky Rockwell and I am running for State House "

and other companies websites External Holding (Gibraltar) Limited

You have written to LP #8135 80 letters over 18 months and she has replied to you with 80 letters then you see this. What would you think?

(Seen early June 2009 when VISA started blocking all payments to the website from me)





During October L P contacts El Venezolano asking him to send her a gift, having professed her profuse love for and American (See below), having said in this letter to me that she wanted to share her new self with me ALL IN THE SAME WEEK). It leaves me to believe that as VISA were blocking payments from me that uadreams decided to add the last paragraph to finish the relationship. We could not have met earlier as she was working in Germany. Or was she? Another lie by uadreams to stop a meeting. Out of courtesy to LP I have not published the full content of her first 3 paragaphs - only the last which I believe was inserted for a malicious motive.


see - http://www.delphifaq.com/faq/russian_marriage_scams/f5332.shtml?p=10#comments

"..... but you remember me and I´m thankful million times for sending me that very card on my birthday (October 7th). I like it

..... I have more bright views on life and something was add to my character!!! I need some time to understand up to the end and to share with you but I should say that it is a good changes!!!!. .......
It is true that once I wrote that if you want to fight for you love you should do it. I know about you difficulties, the staff of the agency told me it. (Comment -But did not tell me that VISA was blocking transactions to them in the fight against fraud - uadreams.com?) I understand you but now please listen to me and understand. When you want to build real relationships there should be constant attention and desire to move ahead. (Comment - I know you did not write this but uadreams.com sales pitch. If you did constant attention - ha ha and you do this video after I wrote you 80 letters - very ugly) When you stopped writing me I realized that maybe you lost you great interest towards me and I would never hear from you again. Once I received a letter from a man from USA. We started to communicate and you know I want to be honest with you that I felt strong connection between us. Please, understand that it was beyond my forces and I could do nothing with my feeling. I just fall in love!!! Then we started to communicate more actively and now I realize that he is the only one person I would like to be in my life. I don't want to hide it from you. I can be dishonest with you. It was love and I followed that feeling. If you really love me you will let me go. I know that my words can sound for you sharper than knife but it is unfair to hide the truth. I sincerely believed that we could have a future but fate decided in the other way. I'm really sorry that I should tell you about as we have such a long history of creation of our relationships but love cannot be forced...” (12 October 2009) Did LP write this letter or Olga Orlova / Marina S to break us up? Click here to see how immoral these people are sending the same letter (purporting to be just for you) to more than one man http://myuadreamsexperience.blogspot.com/2009/11/15-october-2008-maybe-we-have-chance-to.html God knows how many? Wake up Lidiya P. #8135? and report these people to the police in the Ukraine if they have stolen your identity or are changing the content of your and my letters maliciously so that we never meet which is what I believe is the case. Of course you could be married or have had your identitiy stolen. Olga Orlova with the above-mentioned evidence you will agree that you have scammed me and any other man that has been writing to Lidiya P #8135. Return of the monies paid? An American court would award huge damages against www.uadreams.com External Holding (Gibraltar) Limited for 18 months emotional blackmail I think. (And of course the lady concerned as I think she has been scammed as well). VISA could find themselves in a third party litigation. Below seems to confirm what I thought - uadreams.com edit out anything in a letter to prevent a meeting between a couple so that the flow of $5 a letter continues until the man gets fed up of writing to the lady!
Dasha Grechka's - Manager at UADreams | LinkedIn Ukraine - Manager at UADreams
Dasha says her job is editing. No mention is made of translating and none about the business being a marraige agency. . their publicity UaDreams.com http://www.uadreams.com/ UaDreams is online dating service for single Ukrainian Ladies and single men from all over the world. Our Mission is to work for the members of our site, to help the Ukrainian women and foreign men to find the path to meet each other and obtain what’s lacking in so many people’s lives: romance, love and happy family life. We will find that special woman for everyone who is looking for a partner, a sincere friend, and loving wife. 

10 September 2015 - the video link above says that Lidiya P #8143 does not exist look for another lady!
However replying to another UADreams client that said that he had been scammed on  Facebook message the link brings up this - unfortunately the image is too small but to me it does not look like Lidiya P - maybe someone could send me a larger image - A friend that has seen the photos that I have of LP from Gorlova without any hesitation said that the photo below was not her. Police would be able to analize the photos if they suspect that this was identity theft. The company has left out the P but still kept the orginal reference number
#8135 that they assigned to LP

Lidiya 31 years, Russian girl for marriage - Uadreams.com

www.uadreams.com/women/Lidiya-Dnepropetrovsk-8135
Beatiful Russian girl Lidiya, Dnepropetrovsk photos, videos and contact information.

2 comments:

john n said...

After this post I guess I was so hurt and published the whole letter which is on http://www.itccommunications.net/exposed.html
I think that Lidiya read it 5 times over July 31 / August 1 weekend and if it was her confirms my suspicions that she is still working in Germany

uadreams should have allowed us meet there in Germany as requested and accepted the introduction fee that I offered but this agency has NO HEART

john n said...

Rocky Rockwell does not have his site done by External Holding (Gibraltar) Limited., or least does not appear to
http://www.philliprockwell.com/ Paid for by Friends of Rocky. External Holding (Gibraltar) Limited seems to have vanished possibly due to them being reported to the Gibraltar Police Fraud Squad.

There site has External Holdings Ltd but recently is was worded External Holdings(Cyprus)Limited. Did some searched but could not find a site by that name registered in Cyprus