Friday, January 4, 2008

Is this Lulama Sipho Makana? or is it identity theft?

Lulama Makana using www.livedatesearch.com has obtained my e-mail and has probably published it to her partners in crime so I am publishing her photo. Is this Lulama Sipho Makana? or is it identity theft? Of course the photo could have been stolen and I have heard that some Russian Brides are using the photos of Russian film stars to trap their victims into contacting them

Google came across this link

Details of Memorial Service and Funeral of the Late Ambassador Makana
... address the memorial service of Sipho Makana, South Africa's late Ambassador to Vietnam, ... Sennye Nteseng, daughters Nomvuyo, Lulama and son Mothusi." ...
www.dfa.gov.za/docs/2004/viet0219.htm - 19k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

Checking it out it said ...."Minister of Foreign Affairs, Dr Nkosazana Dlamini Zuma reiterated the Government's message of support, "our thoughts and prayers reach out to his beloved wife, Sennye Nteseng, daughters Nomvuyo, Lulama and son Mothusi.".

This was the Google that rang the alarm bells

FREE Online Dating Service - Internet Singles World-wide - Dating ...

lulama
.makana@yahoo.com. lulama_makana@yahoo.com. luluka_min@rambler.ru. luna789@list.ru ...... report@russian-scam.org. reshetnikova@vega.cci.lg.ua ...
www.livedatesearch.com/scammers_blacklist.html - 929k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this



7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

She also contacted me. This week via a website called Fanbox. And the photo's that she send to me are probably the same as that you've got. At least one will be the same. I didn't trust it right away, because she rightaway about a faraway love etc. You can contact if you want.

Greetzzzzz, Chris

Anonymous said...

hahaha...today I got this far away love request too! I wonder whats their aim? Any clue?

or they plan to ask for money after a while?

Photo I am not able to confirm because she(he?) he didnt atach the photo in the mail properly.
and yea, she said.. her mother worked in military hospital and died.. and that she is the daughter of the ambassador Sipho Makana!

That prompted me to search,,.and here I find! Lol

MORI said...

Hey,
She also contacted me on 10 march 08.via prodigits wep site.photo is same.she said sent money for ticket.also she said Before his death he deposited money in a bank here in senegal with my name as the next of kin, which i have the deposit cetificate with me, but because of pressure mounted on me by my wicked uncles, i became afraid and decided to come with the deposite documents to Senegal to seek for refuge, before my father's death he warned me, never should I invest this money in Africa, according to him he said that outside Africa would be better and safer enough for me to invest the money, if he eventually dies.

I have called the bank several times about this issue which they confirmed that my father deposited the money with them and my name as his next of kin. but my problem is that Senegalese law does not allow a refugee to operate and account, so i want a trusted somebody that will stand and claim the money on my behalf,

So that is why i contacted you, i want to build my trust in you as i said ealier if you will help me transfer the money to your care so that i will leave here, i want you to tell me if you can be trusted, so that you will help me tranfer the money into your account and from the money you will send me some money for my ticket to meet with you.

HARJO RH said...

I got the same email too as Mr. Mori, exactly the same and she sent it from prodigits wap site.

Do not take any action for it .....

Thank's for the information, cheers

Topher said...

I just got an email from her(if it really is her) yesterday and she gave me a phone number to call her...

Unknown said...

Ha ha. I don't know how he/she/it got my email address. anyway, here's the email (word for word):

Hello Dear,

Thanks for your respond and all you have said, my name is Lulama Sipho Makana ,i am 25 years old girl and my sister is 22 year old from, from Pilane, Mochudi Village, Botswana, Southern Africa,

i want us to be friends though distance is far, but i believe that love is a bridge that connect far distance to be closer, My Iikings, i like a honesty person, trustworthy,friendly, Kind, careing, respectful, tolerance, Patience, realistic person. My dislikings, liars, cheaters, self centered, disrespectful, too dominatering, negative out look on life.

About my family my late father is Sipho Makana, Southern African late Ambassador to Vietnam, my mother was a nurse in military hospital Mochudi Village Botswana before her death, About my education i stop in first year in South Africa university, but i am hoping to continue and finish my study as soon as possible, About resident, i am presently leaving in Dakar Senegal under the guadance of Pastor and Mrs Daniel Dickson of Divine Church of Christ (DCC) dakar i need someone who i can trust to share my life with,
i contacted you with the hope that you are the one, please i will like you to reply to me, i told you that love makes far distance very close, you can call me with pastor phone number +221 763803353, I attach my photo for you to see me

Thanks
yours sincerely

anakinn said...

hi lu its anakinn how u doind