Wednesday, June 4, 2008

From Russia with Love - Is this the same person?

Natalya wrote to me yesterday to my main e-mail
Nadezhda wrote to me earlier this year to my yahoo e-mail address

to me they look to be the same lady!



9 December 2011 - It would appear these are stolen photos by the Boris Scammer See




Lera Pashkeeva (Inbox "Lera" Boris scamming Dirk)...

Why not comment on this?
Type in From Russia with love to see previous posts - or Click Here to see the 6th letter requesting as expected the money

1 comment:

pfigueredo said...

I can tell you about my Badoo experience: In my opinion is a social network lacking of controls for abusive postings. Anyone can chat to you including scammers. I feel that lacks any protection of privacy. You will receive requests for chating with perfect strangers against your own will Once you cancel your Badoo account, you will be receiving emails for reconsidering. If you reconsider, you will get requests instantly. Are these requests real? I have much doubts.

You can't place URL'S. email addresses and/or phone numbers, otherwise the posting will be blocked. I did dislike the features of this network.

By itself it is not a scamming site; however there are many scammers and goldiggers acting independently. For me it's among the worst social networks or dating sites.