Saturday, September 28, 2024

#music #musica #progressivehouse #barcelona - SASHA KOHANA | Melodic Techno & Progressive House x Sagrada Familia, Barcelona, Spain LIVE

28 September 2024

Beautiful people!

I'm very excited to bring you my new live set at the most sacred spot of Barcelona-Sagrada Familia! Please support me with a follow and I really hope you enjoy this set as much as I did!


¡Gente hermosa! ¡Estoy muy emocionada de traerles mi nuevo set en vivo en el lugar más sagrado de Barcelona: Sagrada Familia! ¡Por favor, apóyenme siguiéndome y realmente espero que disfruten este set tanto como yo!

#melodichouseandtechno #djane #liveset #djset #melodictechnodj #progressivehouse #melodichouse


A photo that I took in approximately 1977 of another building designed by Gaudi in Barcelona

Some of my designs in the early "seventies" which were featured in the Ideal Home Magazine

Courtesy

Sasha Kohana - Ukrainian DJ playing in beautiful places.

No comments: