Thursday, July 21, 2011

Inbox - SCAM ALERT "OK" from Louis Sanchez [mailto:stephen@attiehmedico.com]

If you are from Britain please forward details of the scam to  The National Fraud Authority (NFA)


-----Mensaje original-----
De: Louis Sanchez [mailto:stephen@attiehmedico.com]
Enviado el: Tuesday, July 19, 2011 6:51 AM
Para: Undisclosed recipients:
Asunto: OK

Dear friend,

I apologize if the content here under are contrary to your moral ethics,but i had to reach you through this medium. As you read this, i do not want you to feel sorry for me,because, I believe everyone will die someday. my name is Mr.Mr.Louis Sanchez a merchant in from Ecuador .I have been diagnosed with esophageal Cancer. It has defied all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live,according to medical experts.
.
I have not particularly live my life so well, as I never really cared vfor anyone (not even myself) but my business. though I am very rich,I was never generous; I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for but now I regret all this as i now know that there is more to life than just wanting tohave or make all the money in the world. I believe whenGod gives me a second chance to come to this world i would live my life a different way from how i have lived it.Now that God has called me, I have willed and given mostof my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so,i have decided to give alms to charity organizations, as i want this to be one of the last good deeds i do on earth. i want to believe that you will be capable of handling this task for me. please contact me on [louisanchez101@yahoo.co.jp]
.
Thank you
.
Mr. Louis Sanchez

No comments: