Friday, December 3, 2010

The Surge in Iraq? Afganistan? NO In southern Spain

We had a power cut on Thursday 18th November at 0905 hours CET and again another one on Sunday 21st November without being warned by the electricity company. At approximately 1105 CET on Thursday 25th November there was a power surge that took down my computer. I took it the shop the same morning and it was diagnosed with a damaged hard drive. By the following day this was also augmented to a damaged circuit board. There was no option but to purchase a new computer. I had hoped to replace it with a Acer or UP but these were all in the 400/500 euro range and did not have Windows 7 but Linux! In the end I decided on a Phoenix.

I could have used the Acer laptop that I had purchased for a friend from Gorlovka in September 2009 but did not want to use it so I am afraid that I have not been able to keep the Blog up to date for you for reasons beyond my control.

I managed to set up the computer on Friday to find that I could not phone out or even connect to the internet, always getting the engaged signal! I called Telefonica and advised them of the problem and I believe that they have 48 hours to rectify so publishing on the Blog once again is delayed.

I hope to get your daily horoscopes up to date despite loosing all my data

.

У нас были прекращение подачи энергии на четверг 18 ноября в 0905 часов CET и снова другая в воскресенье 21 ноября, не будучи предупрежден электроэнергетической компании. Примерно в 1105 CET в четверг 25 ноября был скачок напряжения, который снял мой компьютер. Я взял его в магазине то же утро, и она была диагностирована с поврежденного жесткого диска. По следующий день это были существенно расширены в поврежденных платы. Существовал нет другого выбора, кроме как покупать новый компьютер. Я надеялся заменить его Acer или вверх, но все они были в диапазоне 400/500 евро и не иметь Windows 7, но Linux! В конце концов я решил на Phoenix.

Я мог бы использовать ноутбук Acer, что я купил для друга из Горловки в сентябре 2009 года, но не хотите использовать его, поэтому я боюсь, что я не был в состоянии держать блог до даты для вас по причинам, независящим от меня .

Мне удалось настроить компьютер в пятницу, чтобы найти, что я не могу из телефона или даже подключиться к интернету, всегда получает сигнал занято! Я позвонил Telefonica и посоветовал им проблемы, и я считаю, что у них есть 48 часов для исправления так публикации на блоге вновь откладывается.

No comments: