Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Inbox - SCAM ALERT "THE TRUST" from Mrs Philomina Jesse [mailto:philomina_jesse@o2.pl]


Briton kidnapped by Nigerian gang in cash fraud

If you are from Britain please forward details of the scam to  The National Fraud Authority (NFA)


De: Mrs Philomina Jesse [mailto:philomina_jesse@o2.pl]
Enviado el: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 9:51 PM
Para: undisclosed recipients:
Asunto: THE TRUST


Dearest,

I am Mrs. Philomina Jesse of South Africa, married to Robert Jesse of Irland and we gat no child after 21 years of married, though I and my husband decided to adopt a baby boy this year but never succeed before he gave up.

My husband is a major supplier of Agricultural equipment in West Africa but resided in Burkina Faso .
.
i and mine late husband desired so much to build an orphanage and rehabilitation home to help the poor, but he never fulfill this dream before death took him away in a fatal Car accident that took place along Bobo expressway on January 16th 2011.
.
Frankly, the thought of his death led me to a serious illness for which I have spent about Five Months in the hospital bed and as a cancer patience, last week my doctor recommended that I undergo surgery, and ever since that information came to me, my heart crumbled, I lost confidence of living again. And so, laying on this sick bed, I decided to look for a trusted person in my contact list and hand this project over to the him/her incase I didn’t survive the operation
The operation will take place later today as the doctor insisted and i need your prayer to survive. Heart is panting and I am losing confidence of living again.
.
I decided to WILL the sum of $13.5m to you and I beg in the name of God that you use the money for this project. It’s still in the CBB bank and remembers to use 70% of the money to assist the Orphanages and take the rest for your job well-done.
It shall please my heart and soul wherever i find myself if you fulfill this task which I and my Husband desired so much.
.
Quote my personal reference number LLP/6953/906//316ouga/BF to my financial consultant so he could ascertain that I directed you to possibly transfer the fund to you, including your receiving account data.

Name: Mr. Malik Kani

Email: malikkani@yahoo.com

we shall speak again if the surgery goes fine but remember not to betray this trust.
Please don’t misuse this trust that I bestowed on you to help the down trodden with this fund.

Thank and May almighty father be with you

Mrs. Philomina Jesse

No comments: