Thursday, February 17, 2011

John Padian "Many Faces - the APE" - Facebook - is it the same man that scammed & threatened Moscow lady?



Paul John Paladian´s profile on Facebook reads

“I love going to church and praying, having dinner with the family. Talking about my hobbies, i love water like hobbies like cruising, swimming, snorkeling, beac...h and sand. I love the beach. I love the view of landscape. My outdoor activities includes camping, gardening and hunting, i also enjoy sports and i play pool and loves bowling. I love jokes and i like to tell good jokes, i can be called a clown sometimes and dont be surprised that you will be laughing because i make little joke out of almost everything.

Reference

He mentions this in letters to Jane Doe 3
Mail 1 to Jane
I enjoy reading, walking on the beach, fishing, camping, going to movies
I like to tell a good joke and i enjoy it when you laugh at it

Mail 2 to Jane
I love jokes and i like to tell good jokes, i can be called a clown sometimes and dont be surprised that you will be laughing always when we are together as i make little joke out of almost everything.

Word for word ladies - be careful with this one ladies on Face Book - this is almost certainly 100% Nigerian Scammer using the Social Network Facebook
Ape face just return to the jungle where you belong. If the police cannot get you we will
Please note - Website of the Nigeria Police Force

Ведущий, поставляемого нашей русской Корреспондент

No comments: