Saturday, February 21, 2009

Another UAlady´s experience (by hd1993)

"Hi, I'm new to the site but have read comments from many similar sites including this one, so I've been meaning to post my experiences for some time. I don't think my experience is unique, and I don't think its the same for everyone who goes there. Anyway...Here it is!

Earlier this year I visited Ukraine, using both Uadreams and Ualadys

First of all, my bags went missing at Kiev airport. They eventually arrived 5 days later, with half my luggage missing. Yes, shirts, pants, even my unopened toiletries were missing. The bags were locked of course, but the key was required by customs to inspect it prior to forwarding it on. So someone, customs, couriers??? along the way profited!!!

The next issue was that agency admin insists that Hotels charge until midnight, so even if you want an overnight stay, the agency insists on charging 2 days accom., claiming its the hotel that does this. This is not true! Hotels book you in in the morning until the following morning. Thsi is the agency making some extra $ at your expense!!!

Next was the hotel in Poltava that I was to stay at (from the reservation details they sent for Visa purposes) denied knowing anything about it. Apparently the agency used their letterhead to get the details and format so they could send me reservation details to my email address!!! I ended up at a second rate hotel. Clean enough, but not the same standard as the one they had supposedly reserved, and I had paid for.

Met with several girls in Poltava. The one I had corresponded the most with Masha G, I met first. Expensive restaurant for 2 hours, she remembered very little about me, and so we ate while she answered her mobile every 10 mins. Promised to see me the next day- never happened! Later wrote to me that she had a friend in need!!!!! Try a boyfriend in NEED to check on her!!!!!! Much more likely, don't you think???

Met with other ladies there, and went to other expensive restaurants, and shops. None of the girls can speak ANY English, or so they claim. So interpreters are needed! I should have seen the writing on the wall after this! Spent 5 days with 5 ladies, all the same situations. Dinner with the 3 of us, as the ladies either study or work so have minimal time to spend with you, usually in the evening. Tatyana M, was one who I met a few times and had some fun with also. When she left the agency grabbed my details from their computer. I just happened to be online that evening and saw this on their web-cam. She had a very nice laptop as well!!! Downloaded info for about 2 hours. Later wrote to me from Nikolaev, saying that she wanted to learn English and that for a cheap price, $50 US per week, she could have a tutor visit her home and teach her. Then she could write to me in English!!!!! I thanked her for her offer for me to help her financially and wished her luck with scamming the others. Perhaps she thought she could make more money on her own than with the agency...Am I being cynical???? I posted her on a scammers website and notified the agency. The agency were apologetic claiming they do their best to ensure their ladies don't scam and thanks for letting us know! OOOppppps!!!!!

Then Kharkov with Ualadys. 2 ladies there. Met the first, Julia K, and she said she could not meet with me the following day because of her sick nephew!!!! In our mails she basically told me I was the man for her!

The next lady, Anyutka C, met with her on a number of occasions and enjoyed her company, but basically she was in it for what she could get. While I was there and supplying the goodies, said she wanted to come to visit me when she finished studies next year. After my return heard nothing from her for 5 months until the other day when she wrote me a few words...No comment of where she had been till now etc etc..

Next was Simferopol. Staff there were super slick. ALARM BELLS! Should have listened to them!!! The ladies I was to meet there SUDDENLY had job offers the week before I arrived!! Diana A, ballerina went to another country, and Anita K got a job as a guide!!! I met with 2 other ladies, Irina S and Sasha I. Both only wanting me to take them to expensive restaurants, and shops to buy them clothes!

Went to Lugansk to see if I could connect with 2 other ladies I had written to. Anna N and Elena M. Surprise, both were too busy with business meetings and work!

Tried to arrange meeting some other ladies I had written to in Donetsk, but guess what...One was suddenly overseas, the other too busy with work!!!

Post trip, some ladies continued to write to me and I gave them the benefit of doubt. One of them, Katerina K from Poltava, saying she was wanting to come to visit me in my country, and was working towards that. But it was just to get me to continue writing letters I believe. Had me believing her for a while...But thats the nature of their game too...The other Julia K from Kharkov, continued to vow I was the only man for her and that soon she would be looking at traveling to visit me. Suddenly, her business has gone bankrupt and she needs to relocate...She says...Hope you don't forget me, I'll be in touch soon! Haven't heard from her in 2 months!!!!!

All these girls were in the 20-25 age group. I read on one of the forums that the younger ladies don't know what they want, and better to look at older ladies.

While I was in Kharkov, had similar stories from a guy from he USA. He had written, phoned, sent gifts, video cam...all but proposed to the girl, and he was ready to bring her home with him..Even had a credit card in her name ready to give to her. She didn't even meet with him!!!!! He was devastated and wondered how he was going to fill his remaining 3 prepaid weeks. A guy from the UK, had a similar experience, but then hooked up with another lady, and according to the staff there, they really hit it off. But I never saw him again to find out if its true or not!!!

So the girls exist...well, to some extent. I think you need to realize that there are a lot of "no shows"...
There are other (older) ladies I am still writing to through these agencies, and intend to visit them next year, but have got my eyes open!

I am also using other agencies and am ensuring the odds are in my favor that I will at least MEET someone while I am there!

Last trip and this future trip, I go with the attitude that it is an adventure...New country, people, scenery, situations.....So a holiday of sorts. But will also mention, with no language, you definitely feel like a stranger in a strange land, and at the mercy of the interpreters at the agencies for any English speaking conversation! General attitude of people is gruff, unless they can make money from you e.g. taxi, shop owners etc So take a big bag full of tolerance, an open mind, and enjoy the experience. If you go with the idea that you will return with that honey you have been writing to for the last year, then you are setting yourself up for possible failure!!!

I added the ladies names here in case any of you are corresponding with them, and maybe feel like you are their one and only, and are going there with stars in your eyes and rose colored glasses! Take a big dose of reality before you go to counter balance the fantasy. There was at least one in each of those cities that I thought from our correspondence could have been possibles for the future...But I went there with my eyes open, and realized there was little I could do but lose money if I pulled out at the last minute. Thats the way the agency runs it of course!

There were others I also wrote letters to. Like Ira B from Kremenchug. Spoke of undying love and how we are a perfect match...Until of course I was about to visit...Then she had exams...I offered to postpone until the following month, but then it was I'll be looking for a job...I even suggested I'll just visit for the weekend. Of course there was another excuse, so I just forgot about her and focused on the others.

Each step of the way was an eye opener, so I didn't go there expecting to come home with Mrs Right following soon behind me! If I did, I would have been grossly disappointed.

Oh, one last thing...I would estimate 3 out of 5 girls I saw on the streets of Kharkov especially, were drop dead gorgeous...If only I spoke Russian!!!!! Hahahaha....

I don't know how they do it in such a "POOR" country, but they've got class, and look like they stepped out of a fashion magazine!

For those who think that you will go there to meet a 20 year old babe, who's at least half your age, and you will be able to lure her back to your cave, then your thinking is as Neanderthal as this scenario I've just described. At the end of the night, they go back to their boyfriend or their family, with whatever gifts or experiences they are able to have from being with you.

And how much romance can happen with a Translator sitting with you? Yes they are good at their job, I admit, but imagine having an intimate conversation with a woman here, and your mate was with you relaying the messages between you!!!!! Ummmm...Yeah!!!!

And really guys, if your daughter was to bring home a foreigner to meet you, he didn't speak the language, and he's older than you are, would you hand over your daughter to be taken to some far off land???...Really, let common sense prevail!!! Or at least take a good dose of laxatives, because if you said YES! then you're full of it!!!!!

Good luck, enjoy the romance that there is, and watch out for the scams!!!"

Courtesy of
http://russiandetective.forumup.org/

2 comments:

john n said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
john n said...

Interesting hd1993 but I don´t think that you can complain about the lady´s possibly having a boy friend for what you have written you seem to have been sowing your seeds across the Ukraine.

I don´t think that you can complain about UAladys or UADreams as you wanted to meet several ladies.

These agencies are dealing with an "unstable commodity" - women do not seem to know what they want whatever age, having got it, they don´t want it and then when they have lost it, they want it.

Yes where I think that they would be liable is if a person was only corresponding with one lady, she invited him to visit her and she did not show with some lame excuse.

The online dating agency needs to have a contract between themselves and their lady clients to protect all parties.

Then I think that the agency should reimburse their client with all their costs, flight, hotel and meals together with all that he has paid for the translation of the letters to this lady. Of course what about damages for mind games?