Thursday, March 24, 2011

Inbox - SCAM ALERT "Your Immediate Reply Is Needed" - could be a money laundering job offer

If you are from Britain please forward details of the scam to  The National Fraud Authority (NFA)


-----Mensaje original-----
De: Dr. Ray Alex. [mailto:sgenuario2@aol.com]
Enviado el: Friday, March 25, 2011 2:21 AM
Asunto: Your Immediate Reply Is Needed.


Hello Friend,

Good day to you, I greet you in the name of our lord Jesus Christ, My name is Dr. Ray Alex? Am artist by Profession, I’m a British man and I base in London

United Kingdom UK, I’m married with three kids. I got your email address on the British Chamber of Commerce and I decided to contact you. Actually I’m looking For a representative in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA USA, I Have a job offer that will earn you $500.00 every week,This job offer will not stop you from

your daily job, and The job offers thus:Read the attachment file above for more details.

No comments: