Thursday, March 24, 2011

Inbox - SCAM ALERT "Business proposal, respond"


If you are from Britain please forward details of the scam to  The National Fraud Authority (NFA)

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Woo Liang [mailto:wlcshk@gmail.com]
Enviado el: Thursday, March 24, 2011 4:19 PM
Asunto: Business proposal, respond.

Dear friend,

My Name Is Woo Liang, I have a serious big business to propose to you, my late client Mr Henry Ting, left an unclaimed sum with my bank. 

I want you to help me process and receive this fund, rest assured I can make this transaction work perfectly and safely for us you understand, and with your co-operation for the success of this business I offer to you a good percentage of the fund as your share. 

If interested please contact to me as soonest your convenience.

I give you all necessary information on this business and how we make it work .
I expect your reply and my response be swift. Thanking you much now.

Reply soon.
Woo Liang.

No comments: