Thursday, May 19, 2011

Real French opinion about Dominique Strauss Kahn's case - Press coverage does not respect "innocent until prooved guilty"

Uploaded by on May 18, 2011
 
The real French opinion about all this case, not the one you see in american journals.
We understand that 57% of the French population believe that Strauss Can was set up
He like Julian Assage (Wikileaks) who also professes his innocence, are high profile targets


A statement circulated by the Fund said that Mr Strauss-Kahn had resigned with immediate effect in a letter sent to members of its executive board on Wednesday.

"It is with infinite sadness that I feel compelled today to present to the Executive Board my resignation from my post of Managing Director of the IMF," he said. 

"I think at this time first of my wife - whom I love more than anything - of my children, of my family, of my friends. 

"I think also of my colleagues at the Fund; together we have accomplished such great things over the last three years and more. 

"To all, I want to say that I deny with the greatest possible firmness all of the allegations that have been made against me. 

"I want to protect this institution which I have served with honor and devotion, and especially - especially - I want to devote all my strength, all my time, and all my energy to proving my innocence."

To us the way the media have reported this case, they have already given the impression that Strauss Kahn is guilty which is all wrong. That is for a jury to decide not them.


Meanwhile in the UK

Law and order, the latest news on UK law and order, and crime in ...

 -
18 May 2011 ... Justice Secretary suggests that date rape is not always “rape” during ... over his plans to halve sentences for rapists who plead guilty at the first opportunity.

No comments: