Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Inbox - SPAM ALERT "Re: Hi my new friend , my name is Natalya" this one has the look of the BORIS Scam


 For more information on this type of scam click here

-----Mensaje original original-----
From: Natalya [mailto:boxmailmy@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2011 8:02 PM
For: webmaster@itccommunications.net
Subject: Re: Hi my new friend , my name is Natalya

I'd like you to become friends with me

Sometimes they send me letters with the contacts of bachelors who wants to get acquainted with me.

And your letter came to me in the same way.

Because I think that not long ago you were registrated in a social network and your data left there in a database.

I've decided to send to you to become friends.

Write me back if you are got interested in myself.

You can observe at my picture attached. (mail program removed the attachment, so we cannot publish the photo, and deleted message - note the photo of the lady is normally stolen from a social networking site by the scammer who are normally Russian men - click here for some examples - there is usually a series of letters if you reply which evenually leads to a request for money. Western Union transfers are usually requested by the scammers and other countries are copying the Russian example. Russian reference - Scamski city, where online 'Russian brides' turn out to be Mafia ..)

Looking forward to your answer and would be glad to see your pictures.

Best regards

Natalya

No comments: