Friday, December 4, 2009

Inbox scam attempt today - My name is Irina, I am 27 years old!

(The e-mail are normally written by men, the photos of lady friends or stolen from Russian Social web sites)
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 16:53:17 +0800
From: "Krista Andrews" <--byelaura2000@USER>
To: xxxxx@xxxxxxx
Subject: How are you?


Good day my dear friend! (Does not even know my name and yet writes out of the blue!)

How are you? "I thought for a long time to write to you and now I decided to do this, I very modest girl because of this I am very hard to write, first you must understand this, I want to meet you, to have communion with you and learn more about you, I really need a friend and I hope you can be them! If you have difficulties in translation, you can use a translator,

I was not too much trouble!? My name is Irina, I am 27 years old, if you want to know me more email me at My personal e-mail: tesmairinka@yahoo.com

I'll be very glad to receive your response, and I want to send you some of my photos, I think you will like it, look I will wait for your answer!

Irina

No comments: