Tuesday, February 24, 2009

this lady contacted me (and many other men) today

I wonder why?
joy
Posts: 3
From joy to ..... 17:14, 24/02/09

Compliments of the day to you.
I am Miss Joy , I am single and freeminded lady never married .However How are you? hope you are fine and in perfect condition of healtt. .I went through your profile and took intersest on you,if you don't mind i will like to know you much better,although i came online to look for a true and loving man that is ready for a true,honest and loving relationship and will be able to take good care of woman, if you are the kind of man am talking about then send me a mail on my email addres(rose2love115@yahoo.co.uk) included,sothat i will tell you all about myself and more picture of me.looking forward to hear from you,thanks and God bless .
Best Regard, Miss Joy.

No comments: