Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Inbox - SCAM ALERT "TRUST AND CONFIDENCE" MR.KABIRU ZONGO [mailto:gztrex01@msn.com]´s scam letter

Bitish residents have been requested to forward scam emails to the NFA

Home | Action Fraud


www.actionfraud.org.uk/
Action Fraud logo Call Action Fraud on 0300 123 2040 · Report fraud ... Action Fraud is brought to you by the National Fraud Authority: National Fraud Authority ...


De: MR.KABIRU ZONGO [mailto:gztrex01@msn.com]
Enviado el: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 8:19 PM
Asunto: TRUST AND CONFIDENCE

Dear Sir, 
Although you might be apprehensive about my email as we have never met before. I am Mr. KabiruZongo,a Banker, and Head of Operations with (AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANKBURKINA FASO)in West Africa, there is the sum of $9.500,000.00 currently in my branch, there were no beneficiary stated concerning these funds which means no one would ever come to claim it. That is why I ask that we work together, I will be pleased to work with you as trusted person and see that the fund is transferred out of my Bank into another Bank Account, Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated Bank account we shall then share it in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you.  
.
If you agree to my business proposal. Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail, sending the below information  
.
This is a Phishing / Identity theft scam - do not complete but send to FSA
1. Full name 
2: Your private telephone and Fax numbers. 
3. Occupations and Nationality. 
4. Date of Birth 
5. Present Location. 
Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible. 
Regards. 
Mr.Kabiru Zongo.

No comments: