Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Inbox - SCAM ALERT "SAD NEWS FROM JAPAN , PLEASE HELP ME" Nigerian niggers are taking advantage of this situation


Just think about it they have no communication in the area so who could this have been sent by a victim in Japan?
If you are from Britain please forward details of the scam to  The National Fraud Authority (NFA)

Note Nigerians are blacks but the scammers (Mugus) are called niggers and should not be suprised by this.  
 From: van_chun@hotmail.com
To: van_chun@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: SAD NEWS FROM JAPAN , PLEASE HELP ME
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 10:30:48 +0000

 Dear Sir/ Madam, 

 I am in hurry writing you this message and i hope you get it on time, there is  hard  quake   here in my country  northeastern coast  in  japan , 
 It has been a very sad and bad moment for me and my family here, the present condition that we found ourself is very hard for me to explain. I will 
appreciate whatever you can afford to assist  me and my  family    to enable us out of this country i will  be very  happy for that , we  lost every thing we have  here  i 
want us  to be out  of this country immediately i am asking for help of  ($2,400 ) only to raise my ticket charge and some other expenses to leave here , If you are ready to send me kindly let me know so that i can direct you how to send me the Money, for more information from Japan please Click here:http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/ap_on_bi_ge/as_japan_earthquake The urgent i receive this money from you the urgent i leave this Country Thank you for your Kind assistance to me and my family life, May God Bless You.
                         My Honest Regard,
                          Van Chun.


"Looks like the Nigerian scammers have no scrupules at all. This was in my mailbox yesterday"

Forwarded to us by one of our members that fight fraud - We still have no news from WanWan our member in Japan - we just pray and hope that he and his family have survived this event

No comments: