Friday, March 25, 2011

Inbox - SCAM ALERT "GREETIELNGS FROM RACHAEL" well my horoscope in the previous post did warn me about this one!

GREETIELNGS FROM RACHAEL
...
De:
rachael wilson  
Para:kbenkhalfallah@yahoo.ca; classiquebeaubien@yahoo.ca; daielover@yahoo.ca; sineddravir@yahoo.ca; hadriandarbellay@yahoo.ca; granjondenis@yahoo.ca; ondrossi@yahoo.ca; improliq@yahoo.ca; inairgy@yahoo.ca; iboivin.psychologue@yahoo.ca; acosmecyr@yahoo.ca; melanconguy@yahoo.ca

My dear,

It's my pleasure to write to you today.Hope  all is well with you, My name is miss Rachael, i know  you might be suprise to know how  i got your email, i got your email today when i was browsing and looking for honest partner,then i feel to drop this few lines of words to you , and i will like you to contact me through my email so that we can get to know each other more better and exchange  photos, then we may become partners.

No comments: