Sunday, January 16, 2011

Inbox - SPAM ALERT "Truly Hers" if it sounds too good to be true it probably is

My mail program automatically junked this spammer´s correspondence!

-----Mensaje original-----
From: Make $300 in Just 7 Minutes - Just Released! [mailto:sales@trulyhers.co.uk]
Date: Sunday, January 16, 2011 1:11 AM
For: webmaster@itccommunications.net
Subject: Truly Hers

=========================================================
Make $300 in 7 Minutes! Bank $200,000 Extra Income This Year!!
=========================================================

john -

Just released seconds ago.

Make $300 in just 7 minutes and do it over and over again - learn how!

I can't talk much, I have to hurry. My 7 minutes are
worth $300 now; that is every seconds counts. ;-)

You too can do the same!

Here    http://200K-This-Year.com-grab.us

This is what people are saying:

======
I purchased your program at around noon and by 10:00 pm
that same day I had already made close to $100. I went
to sleep, woke up, and there was more money in my
account. I cant believe how easy and how fast your
system actually works.
--Written by Nick, from: Cleveland, Oh

One word: AMAZING... Finally a product that actually
delivers on its promises, Thanks!
--Written by Patty, from: New York, NY

I will admit I was skeptical at first, but after buying
your program and reviewing it I realized how simple it
actually was, then when I put all of your secrets to
work the money actually did start pouring in within
just a couple of hours.
--Written by Samantha, from: Nashville, TN
======

More real-life testimonies here:

-  http://200K-This-Year.com-grab.us



Regards,
Mike Daniels
7-Minute Earner


P.S. To receive no more emails about this new amazing
profit-generating system that works, simply click on the
link below:


   blocp.com-grab.us  

or send us a snail mail:

PMP-MSI, Inc., 76-B Alpha Ave., Maguikay Quezon City, 6554, PH





No comments: