Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Inbox Spam - I will be trashing this one as it was Spam and negative comments on some of the links below / It could be a scam brachelle@laposte.net

Elance
Para


may 27 a las 8:40 PM

Elance

Bechio Edward wants you to know about Elance!

My name is Ms. Rachelle,I am writing this mail to call for your collaboration in a partnership business in your country. I have some money (US$6.700.000) which I want to invest in your country under your control as my business manager. I will advise you to reply me through this my private email at (brachelle@laposte.net) for more details about me and this business. NB: KINDLY COPY THIS EMAIL AND GO TO THE COMPOSED TO ENABLE ME READ YOUR REPLY : brachelle@laposte.net

Sign up now to be part of the online work revolution.

          Get Started (It's FREE)          

You Have Nice Friends,
The Elance Team





  1. Is Elance a scam? - Warrior Forum

    www.warriorforum.com › ... › Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum
    Jun 8, 2013 - 50 posts - ‎45 authors
    I've been working part-time on Elance for almost 3 years now. Just yesterday, my account was closed. I contacted them for the reason, and this ...
  2. Elance Employee Reviews | Indeed.com

    www.indeed.com/cmp/Elance/reviews
    Rating: 3.5 - ‎27 reviews
    Cons: fraud plus elance is against the freelancer through what they do ..... thought this is too good to be true scam and I am not bidding for a job as a freelance ...
  3. Elance Reviews - 2.5 Stars | SiteJabber

    www.sitejabber.com › AllHomeHome ImprovementContractor
    28 reviews of Elance "its safe working over here. its much better then ... via this service, I quickly discovered how easy it is for people to scam you from this site.
  4. Tips for Recognizing Job Scams : Elance Help Center

    help.elance.com/entries/20999753-Tips-for-Recognizing-Job-Scams
    Feb 13, 2012 - Tips for Recognizing Job Scams. Tips & Best Practices. Trust & Safety.
  5. Elance - Mountain View, CA | Yelp

    www.yelp.com/biz/elance-mountain-view-3
    Rating: 2 - ‎21 reviews
    21 Reviews of Elance "I've been with Elance 2011, and I rarely encounter a ... Elance is a scam...they help people get your money and then they tell you you're ...

    Bechio Edward thinks you'll love Elance (blush). Spam ...

    www.spamcaution.com/.../bechio-edward-thinks-you-039-ll-love-elance-...
    2 days ago - I will advise you to reply me through this my private email at (brachelle@laposte.net) for more details about me and this business. NB: KINDLY ...

    Scam email - Bechio Edward thinks you'll love Elance (blush).

    www.scammed.by/scam.php?id=79265
    ... private email at (brachelle@laposte.net) for more details about me and this business. ... COMPOSED TO ENABLE ME READ YOUR REPLY : brachelle@laposte.

No comments: