Monday, December 19, 2011

USA - Moms Turn to Phone Sex Business for Income (We Criticize Russian online dating scammers and now this news)


In the last 18 months alone, the number of American mothers of young children pursuing sex work has jumped 400 percent, according to ratracerebellion.com, an organization that helps mothers find work-at-home jobs of all kinds, ranging from writing assignments to telemarketing.
.
more information, click here: http://abcnews.go.com/US/moms-turn-phone-sex-business-income/story?id=1517223...
.

How to Find Phone Sex Employment - Stay at Home Moms - About ...

stayathomemoms.about.com/.../How-To-Find-Ph... - 
Many moms are turning to phone sex employment as a way to supplement their ... with stay-at-home moms who want to earn extra cash while still being able to ... is driving many moms to turn to jobs as phone actors, also known as phone sex ... According to moms who are working in this industry, you will hear things from ...
.
"Being a phone sex operator is my family’s sole job. I make plenty. I just bought myself and the kids an outside swingset and I love my job. I can log in whenever I want and at my company I make $1 per minute." -Sarra
.
Party Girl: Phone Sex with Mel Gibson

Uploaded by on Jul 22, 2010
Give Mel Gibson a break... his taped phone calls could have been taken completely out of context. After all, who knows what was really being said on the other end of the line? Playboy's Party Girl knows. See more Party Girl parody videos at http://www.playboy.com/partygirl or on Playboy's SFW website, www.thesmokingjacket.com.

No comments: