Thursday, March 31, 2011

Villanueva del Rosario hoy

Villanueva del Rosario,Andalusia


This morning I decided to go to the doctors. My cough will not go, my throat is soar and my lips and roof of mouth are numb!  Like Russell Grant´s horoscope said I need a break before I break and I think that the Princess also needs one after what those bastards uadreams.com/external holding (gibraltar) limited have put us through.

Luckily my friend has not been to cut the lawn so guess thata it will be this afternoon or this evening. Luckily the weather is great as you can see above.

I just wish that the Princess could contact me and tell me what her trouble is, rather than just visiting this site. She has nothing to fear from me and I have always said that I will look after her.

Had a couple of very nice birthday cards from my daughters for Monday :=)

I had and American company looking for free advertising so a couple of times I had to tell them politely NO

My time has to be paid for and also the company has investments to manage without wasting time giving free space here.

No comments: