Saturday, March 19, 2011

today at El Brosque Villanueva del Rosario

верно или неверно? Дом там, где сердце
Cortijo Milenium El Brosque 29312 Villanueva del Rosario Spain 
 

El tiempo

  1. Actualmente 21°c Despejado 
I am just back from Antequera - at long last I think that my flu has gone. They phoned me yesterday to say that my new glasses were ready so went in this morning to collect them - I called by the nursery garden center and bought one plant and then went to La Verónica C/ Cuesta de Talavera S/N. ANTEQUERA (MÁLAGA) Telf: 952 70 40 07 Fax: 952 70 21 47 info@cclaveronica.com ...www.cclaveronica.com/ to collect the new spectables -  I bought a shirt at C&A. It would have been nice to have company and that the Princess, who knows who I mean, will not want for clothes as I am sure she knows. I promised to look after her and I am a man of my word.

English viewers do not forget to watch "The Killing" - it seems that we are dealing with a serial killer - the black heart gift to the 2 victims his mistake! 

No comments: