Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Inbox - SCAM ALERT "SALAAM" this scammer keeps up to date with current world events

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Hazzan Gazal Trabelsi [mailto:roberto@loidean.tha.com.br]
Enviado el: Saturday, February 12, 2011 2:34 PM
Para: undisclosed-recipients:
Asunto: SALAAM

Hello,


My name is Hazzan Gazal Trabelsi, younger brother of Leila Trabelsi, the wife of Zine El Abidine Ben Ali, former Tunisian president who was ousted by Tunisians recently. I am presently under house arrest in my Town House in Tunis because of the perceived corruption of the President's family. I was not a member of the government but now suffering persecutions because I am a relative of the President's wife and anyone seen as related to the President's family is presently under arrest.

I have contacted you because I have initiated assylum proceedings on the internet for Canada and I need someone on the outside I can trust to handle this and other matters for me as I do not know how long I am going to have internet access and there is no one I could trust in Tunisia anymore. All my assets in Tunisia and Europe have been seized but I was able to move some assets to China before my arrest.

I am willing to pay you a substantial amount of money for any assistance you render to me. I would appreciate any assistance you could render in this regard. Please indicate by return email if I can rely on you to keep this matter confidential.


Regards,
Hazzan Gazal Trabelsi
haz.trabelsi@gmx.com

No comments: