Sunday, December 12, 2010

Inbox - SCAM ALERT "no subject!" Mrs. Pamela Green our bankers & lawyers seek proof of funds before we complete the details below

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Pamela Green [mailto:info@info.co.uk]
Enviado el: Sunday, December 12, 2010 6:06 PM
Para: undisclosed-recipients:
Asunto:

Hello,

Compliment of the day to you and how are you doing? I am Mrs. Pamela Green, I

am a lender as well as an angel investor, I got your email from a broker who told

me that you need the help of a real lender, in other words you need a

legitimate funds raiser, so I thought I should send you a mail to let you know

that I can help you with any amount of money that you might need as loan.

Stress free and with a very low rate of 2%.

If you are interested in getting this loan funding, I will like you to kindly

get back to me with a mail of application so that we can kick of with

the deal.

Email: pamelafinancialinvestment@gmail.com

A Venture Capital Company using a GMail account - come on! Do not complete the application form as it is a Phishing/Identity theft attempt

APPLICATION FORM.

Full Name:

Business Name (If Any):

Loan Amount Needed:

Purpose of Loan:

Duration:

Date of birth ():

Gender:

Marital status:

Next Of Kin:

Location:

Home address:

City:

State/province:

Zip/postalcode:

Country:

Phone Number:

Fax:

Mobile/cellular:

Occupation:

Company name:

Monthly Income:

Work address:Road

Sign

Email: pamelafinancialinvestment@gmail.com

I expect to hear from you.

Mrs. Pamela Green.

----------------------------------------------------------------

This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.

note a scammer will usually steal a famous person´s name

Pamela Green died from leukaemia, aged 81, on the Isle of Wight on May 7, 2010.
suspect the victim came from here in this case
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pamela_Green

No comments: