Thursday, January 19, 2012

ABC World News Now: Squirrel "Winkelhimer" Goes Painting (Youtube 52,392 views)

Uploaded by on Jan 19, 2012
We've found one squirrel with some real animalistic integrity.
.
Winkelhimer Smith the Squirrel painting.
Uploaded by on Dec 26, 2011
Find squirrel on FB http://www.facebook.com/winkelthesquirrel
My pet squirrel *she's a rescue so she became a pet* watches me paint since I'm a pro doll artist for a living.She was obsessed with my paint brushes so I let her have some food coloring and let her use a brush.Now it's a happy obsession for her.You can find update when she has paintings for sale by joining her FB.The money she makes off the paintings goes to her for treats and things like cat trees to play on,And we also have allot of other rescue animals and the money also goes to them.
-Ugly Shyla

P.S. And as far as people saying she is just chewing on the brush.She is handicap one hand is totally useless.So she has to use her good hand and her mouth to move things around.She was attacked by a cat as a baby and it hurt her hand.So the hand can not grasp or move the fingers.She has also taught herself to eat by grasping the food with the good hand and putting it between the useless fingers on the other.And I challenge anybody to put some paint on the end of a brush and hand it to a wild squirrel and see if it knows to put the brush part down.And I'm not coercing it into doing it.She likes it and you can't coerce a squirrel into anything.And I have my paint brushes in jars around the work table she plays on and she doesn't pick them up and chew them.She chews everything else but those.

No comments: