Wednesday, November 30, 2011

itc racing - recent posts


Posted: 29 Nov 2011 02:00 PM PST
5 hours ago – Kimi Räikkönen has signed a two-year deal to return to Formula One with Lotus Renault GP, ensuring that there will be six world champions on ...

"I wouldn't come back if I wasn't motivated," Raikkonen said. "There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.

I wouldn't put my name on the contract if I didn't think that I would really enjoy it. It will be exciting to get back."


Posted: 29 Nov 2011 11:05 AM PST
Motorsport Manager for Ford Europe, Mike Norton, said:  
“The 2012 specification car’s FIA approved safety attributes, powerful Ford EcoBoost engine and striking kinetic design, make for a really appealing proposition for race teams and drivers. Formula Ford is already well-known as the perfect proving ground for up-and-coming drivers and engineers, and it is Ford’s desire to continue nurturing this by supporting teams and manufacturers across the globe with the safest environment, latest technologies and most attractive packages. Formula Ford is in its 44th consecutive year and remains a very popular choice for drivers around the world. Many Formula Ford drivers have gone onto careers in Formula 1. This is a great compliment to Formula Ford and we are at Ford proud of this achievement.”
.


.


Posted: 29 Nov 2011 10:42 AM PST

El european f3 open adopta el dallara f312 - GT Sport

www.gtsport.es/index.asp?pagina=noticias-f3&subpagina...
El European F3 Open adoptará el nuevo Dallara F312 como chasis de referencia a partir de la temporada 2012. Esta importante novedad, que tendrá un papel ...
.

Dallara F312 Chassis Confirmed for 2012 British Formula 3 – Q and A with Dallara’s Jos Claes






No comments: