REPSOL ESPAÑA

Monday, November 28, 2011

Аделина Шарипова "Addicted" музыкальное видео и тексты / Adelina Šaripova "Addicted" music video & Lyrics

Uploaded by on Nov 28, 2011
Подпишись на новые клипы - http://bit.ly/Podpiska
@ Google+ http://bit.ly/ElloGoogle
@ вКонтакте http://Vkontakte.ru/ElloTV
@ Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ElloMusic

Посмотреть весь экран

Авторы музыки/слов - Дмитрий Дубинский, Violet
Режиссер - Александр Филатович
(c) 2011 Аделина Шарипова
.
Аделина Шарипова тексты - Addicted
.
Somehow you got under my skin
It's hard to breath, it's hard to breathe
You bring me up you set me free
I'm falling so so deep

You know that I need nobody
I just wanna feel your body
You know that I need nobody
I'm so addicted to (you)
.

No comments:

#F1 #Formula1 #AzerbaijanGP - Russell Finally Delivers in Baku | Azerbaijan Grand Prix 2026: Autosport

27 September 2026 George Russell finally converted pole position into victory as the Azerbaijan Grand Prix erupted into a dramatic late-race...