Monday, October 17, 2011

Inbox - SPAM ALERT "sylvia" unsolicited mail from women (probably a male) can lead to a scam

-----original message-----
De: sylvian <000000_darling1@att.net>
Para:
Enviado: lunes 17 de octubre de 2011 10:53
Asunto: sylvia


Hello dear,
how are you doing today in your lovely country, i am pretty Sylvia
and i love to meet new friends and good people to chat and love,
please if you don't mind i will like you to write back to me
so that i can tell you more of me and show you my photo
waiting to hear from you today, Sylvia
 


Google part of an email

  1. List for the maintainers part of the Debian KDE Extras Team ()

    comments.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.../986... - Traducir esta página
    7 Oct 2011 – Hello dear, how are you doing today in your lovely country,i am pretty Sylvia and i love to meet new friends and good people to chat and ...
  2. Page 74 - Romance Scammers List (my blog)

    www.romancescam.com/blog/index.php?p=74 - Traducir esta página
    Hello, Good day my dear.How are you doing over there.Hope fine.in a short way, my ... confidentiality for now)in the present political dispensation of my country .... How are you today, i am Michael Eric ,i saw your profile and i like it, i will like to .... and you are doing well, My Name Is Sylvia, I am looking for a very nice man of ...

No comments: