Tuesday, May 10, 2011

グッドラックジャパン Good luck Japan - Malek


De: Malek
Enviado el: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 1:58 AM
Para: John
Asunto: Pls. John try to post this with Japanese symbol of luck.

My sympathy to people in Japan who have experienced this horrible event.

My deepest condolence to those who have lost loved ones. It was very terrible and shocking to see Japan on live tv.  After a couple days a thought the worst was over but it didnt. Nuclear problem started and thought this is not normal anymore it is to much at ones. Then after you get shocking of earthquake. ( It was like a nightmare ).
I lived and still live with Japanese Inhabitants.

One of my friend life in Japan a thought what will be his situation. And  got many questions he was present in my head. A watched the news Until Midnight everyday, mailed him but no response and they more my concern about him. It was long time and decide not to overload him with mails. But a couple days ago finally we got some reply back true one friend. I was happy and sad at the same time, about his lost.

I wish all Japan 平和、繁栄、幸福と健康


Al kind regards....


No comments: