Friday, April 1, 2011

Villanueva del Rosario hoy

Villanueva del Rosario,Andalusia

My friend came today and the lawn has been mowed. Tonight or first thing this morning I have to sprinkle the fertilizer all over it.

In the rear patio I have laid 3 more sacks of Mantilla and Sahara grass seed - Really need 4 or 5 more sacks and maybe another box of Sahara grass seed but this will probably have to wait until October.

If a lady does suprise me and is here this summer I have a garden swing to erect for this area.

Hopefully David will come with his machine when he has finished my neighbors drive to make the path to the proposed barbacue area. I will probably just order one load of gravel as I will move this by hand as it helps me to keep fit and in doing so keep the waistline down.

My neighbors phoned me up this morning and have invited me to lunch on my birthday at Hotel Los Dolmenes in Antequera., so I will go down to Málaga / Torremolinos maybe at the end of the week.

As the webmaster has lived many years in Spain he is considered virtually Spanish by his Spanish friends and this morning has published a lot of songs with "letra española" - especially as the site gets quite a few visits from it´s posts on Teresa Menodoza La Riena del Sur and Mujeres y Hombres y visaversa. He caught part of today´s program and David was giving Arancha a hard time about her date with "Nacho" - Nacho has had enough of the program and departed!

CD Universe did not send me the 4 records ordered so have reordered with CD Wow and have just been notified that this one is on it´s way
Product: Jennifer Lopez - Como Ama Una Mujer
these were sent on Saturday
Product: Shakira - Sale El Sol (Bonus Tracks) 
Product: Enrique Iglesias - Euphoria   
Just waiting for one more notification 

No comments: