Monday, April 18, 2011

Inbox - SPAM ALERT "Good day to you my friend."


Spam is a crime 1,000´s of copies of this letter have probably been mailed worldwide to victims. No lady is going to write to you out of the blue. This was automatically deleted by my mail program but we are publishing it to warn you. Suggest that you do the same. Only deal with bona fide online dating companies such as Match.com (but these have been known to use their employees to write the letters if a lady has left the site). Personally I would not touch online dating after a very bad experience. Yes I may have met the right lady but the damage that it has done to both of us needs healing.

-----original message-----
De: Galina [mailto:info@guinevere.co.uk]
Enviado el: Saturday, April 16, 2011 10:57 PM
Para: webmaster@itccommunications.net
Asunto: Good day to you my friend.

Hi there sweet!

Would you mind to finding a young and nice girl of 24? 

My name.s Galina. I am from Ukraine.

Have you ever heard that the loveliest girls in the world live in my country? Don.t even doubt!

I want to invite you to a very nice international family life agency where hundreds of single people are looking for their future lovers.

I long for finding a special person for serious relations or even family life.

Aren.t you the one I am searching for? 

No comments: