Saturday, March 26, 2011

Inbox - SCAM ALERT "I Need Your Help In This Transaction" bait $15,000,000

If you are from Britain please forward details of the scam to  The National Fraud Authority (NFA)

-----original message-----
From: Karim
To: undisclosed recipients
Date: Saturday 26 March 2011 0245 hours
Subject: I Need Your Help In This Transaction

I am Mr El Hadi Karim, remittance department manager bank of Africa (BOA) Burkina Faso. I contacted you for a business transaction of funds for investment purpose.

A deposited Fund valued US$15 Million dollars by late client of this bank here in Africa before he died. Please contact me at once to indicate your interest.

I will like you to acknowledge the receipt of this e-mail as soon as possible and treat with absolute confidentiality and sincerity.

I look forward to your quick reply.

Best regards,

El Hadi Karim


No comments: