Thursday, February 3, 2011

Inbox - SCAM ALERT "Your urgent response needed" Sopy Peng (if that is his real name) tries to scam us today

-----original message-----
From: Sopy Peng Mr. [mailto:sopypeng@att.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 8:15 AM
For: webmaster@itccommunications.net
Subject: Your urgent response needed

Good Day, I am Mr. Sopy Peng, the branch manager of Advanced Bank of Asia Cambodia. I have a business proposal for you, it involves huge sum of money and I need to transfer this money into a forign account, and i want you to help recieve this money into your account as the beneficiary of the money. I will also need your utmost cooperation, if you will accept this proposition with great sense of humility. All confirmable documents to back up the claims will and every other details of the deal will be made available to you prior to your acceptance and as soon as I receive your return mail Via my email address: sopypeng@att.net ,I will let you know what is required of you. Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated. Best Regards, Mr. Sopy Peng

No comments: