Monday, December 27, 2010

Inbox - SPAM ALERT "Re"

From: maïder de biasi [mailto:freetibet3@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 27, 2010 7:42 AM
For: webmaster@itasched.net
Subject: Re:

madison21kane@hotmail.com is my windowslive msessengor name addme as a friend and shoot me a message because i sseen your photos up on your page and youre so georgeous ill show you more info and my photos as soon as you talk to me there im on fo rmost of the holidays because im off work

The very place, where he have been alive, Undead for all these centuries, between the two empires having been strictly forbidden during the

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Madison
To: Cutie
Sent: Sun, December 26, 2010 10:07:53 PM
Subject: Fw: Fwd:

When I am in trouble, eating is the only thing that consoles me. Indeed, when I am in really great trouble, as anyone army to reduce them; and I question whether it might be prudent




No comments: