Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hello John. You have a letter from Maria!.

From: girlsacrossrussia.com
To: john.n@......
Date: domingo, 10 de enero de 2010 18:30
Subject: Hello John. You have a letter from Maria!.


Name:Maria
ID:18557
Age: 19 years ( Aquarius)
I am looking for first of all kind man, with open heart. He should be in good physical form. I am looking for a man who wants to create family and to have kids. I would like to find a man who could be become my friend, my lover and my life partner. I want to feel protected with him, safe and cared for.

A minimum honest profile is on this site but in view of my experience with online dating I will not reply


Мария я с сожалением вынужден сообщить Вам, что с опытом вы не можете доверять Агентства в качестве переводчиков изменить содержание нашего письма. Существует почтовый ящик ниже!

Совет

No comments: