Sunday, November 9, 2008

Successfully updated our Network Solutions data and renewed domain for another 3 years

Oh what a performance this was compared with 5 years ago!

Had to navigate through all the additional services before I could get what I wanted!

Well at least it is done:)

Thank you Network Solutions for your help

Domain Registration .
HIPPA violations can cost you up to $50K! Secure your e-mail now with MessageGuard

Now maybe I will have time to see what Brad sent me?

This stock is stock is getting read to fly:)
and to catch up with all the news on the traders blog
Very important to do in these volatile stock markets

I can also update www.itccommunications.net. I am putting a new counter on the pages (2,000 more or less) so for a month or two the information will not be 100% correct:( Also removing a lot of merchant banners that don´t seem to be financially viable. Sorry slave masters - It is the moment of truth - no more free advertising.

No comments: