Saturday, June 9, 2007

Flying Saucer (Ovni) sighting over Málaga Spain?

I had this e-mail from a friend this morning.


"Last night I woke up at 3:40 to make a bathroom stop. Walked out on my terrace and above the airport, but very high in the sky, was an amazing sight. There was a red glowing object up there about half the size of the moon. At first it appeared to be moving slowly but hen stayed in one place for several minutes. The color was like a fire but a bit redder than that. At first I thought it might be a weather balloon reflecting back the sun, but at 3:40 in the morning, the sky was completely black so there was no sun up there to reflect.


Went into the small room up and grabbed a pair of binoculars. Well they magnified the object but did not aid in my knowledge of what it was. So I put back the binoculars and went out to watch it again. It appeared to be getting smaller and smaller while still staying approximately in the same place. And finally, it just vanished completely. Never before have I seen such a sight and I hope that the newspapers will report today what it was because I am sure that others also must have seen it."


Did anyone else see it?

No comments: