REPSOL ESPAÑA

Monday, August 18, 2014

Stylez Major - "Dreams!" official video - Is this the best song of 2014!?

Dreams (feat. Stylez Major)

 Lyrics Stylez Major - "Dreams!"

Ehh ehh ehhh ehhh.
Ehh ehh ehhh ehhh.
My mumma told me that this could happen to me.
That she would grow to be this beautiful woman but I just couldn't see.
But I had my blinders on I was in my zone and I hadn't thought of us in my head somehow it turned us off.
And then I met her but she wasn't like you and I dropped my head thinkin what did I do, oh man
I love you, girl you love me. but I just couldn't see, tomorrow. baby and I can't fall you and I didn't see us through, now I know in my heart you will always be, the greatest ex ever.
Now I can't do a simple thing like fall asleep, cause I can't close my eyes without a day without you in my dreams.
Sometimes I just call your phone, just to hear your tone and I never say nothin' just a couple seconds to hear you breathin' then I'm gone.
And shes not like you, can't help but to hold my head thinkin what did I do... ohh.
I loved you, girl you loved me. but I just couldn't see, tomorrow. baby and I can't fall you and I didn't see us through, now I know in my heart you will always be, the greatest ex ever.

No comments:

#films #movies #MichaelCaine - Bullet to Beijing (1995) Directed by George Mihalka Starring Michael Caine Jason Connery Mia Sara Michael Sarrazin and Michael Gambon

1995 After being rendered obsolete and dismissed by British intelligence due to changing geopolitics, Palmer is recruited in St. Petersburg ...